These are the latest changes published in recent major releases of Fretuoso. Detailed announcements are also made directly on the Catloaf Software Blog.
Need help? Please e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or requests so we may assist you.
- Updates to support iOS 13 and the new Dark Mode.
New feature: iCloud syncing! Your statistics and preferences are now saved online and automatically synced among all the devices using your iCloud account.
Your instrument purchases are also synced between the various editions of the app, so if you bought our Guitar Edition and now start using the main Fretuoso app, the guitar instrument will be automatically unlocked. Individual instrument editions will be phased out soon, so please switch to the main Fretuoso app now if you are still using any of them.
- Removed the obsolete Facebook integration.
- Updated for iOS 12.
- Updates for the latest iPhone and iPad Pro devices.
- Added support for Siri shortcuts in iOS 12.
- Worked around issues preventing certain users from being able to load instruments.
- Updated for iOS 11.